As followers of Christ, we believe that God has given us all that we have and it is an act of worship to give a portion of it back to Him.
Ways to Give
- Canadian bank account holders can initiate an e-transfer through your online banking using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque or cash contributions can be made during our Sunday morning service. Cheques can also be mailed to the church at any time. Numbered offering envelopes can be used to track your weekly/monthly givings, and allow us to conveniently issue tax receipts for all donations made. Contact the church office to arrange to get your own offering envelopes.
- Pre-authorized withdrawal
- You can authorize withdrawal of funds from your bank account at a dedicated time or times of the month. You establish the schedule and the amount and our administration office will do the rest. For more information on how to sign up please contact the Treasurer at email@example.com.
- Canada Helps
- Canada Helps is a a Non-Profit organization which makes it easy to donate to Canadian Charities, with payment methods including credit card or PayPal. Canada Helps will issue a tax receipt at the time of donation.
By clicking on the following link, you will be able to donate to Alta Vista Baptist Church through the Canada Helps website:
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, donations will be designated to General. Please add a memo entry if you wish your donation to be otherwise split between General, Building, and Benevolent.