In adherence to the both the Provincial and Ottawa Public Health guidelines the health and safety of the church family is our first concern. At this time please familiarize yourself with the screening questions as these will be asked prior to entering the church. See attached Health Screening Questions.
Click HERE for Ottawa Public Health screening questions
- On site screening, a mask and the use of hand sanitizer will be required before entering the building.
- Physically distancing will be followed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting will occur before and after the services.
- No food or drink with the exception of personal water bottles.
- Although not staffed, the nursery room is open to care for your little one.
- KIDS Church is now available during the service.