Worship with us as Pastor David continues through his series After God’s Heart.
1. It was born during a season of ____________ . (v.1)
2. It had a _______________ focus. (v.2)
3. It was encouraged by a ___________________ friend. (v.3)
Q: What do you do when a dream dies?
1. _______________ in God’s presence.
Be still and know that I am God
Be still and know that I am
Be still and know
2. ____________________ God’s yeses
3. ____________________ on God’s promises
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jer. 29:11)
4. ___________________ with God’s authority
5. ___________________ to building God’s Kingdom
-I Chronicles 29:1-3
Q1: What is the most unusual dream you’ve ever had? Do you experience any repeated dreams? If so, explain.
Q2: Have you ever experienced disappointment/disillusionment when one of your dreams died? If so, explain.
Q3: Read Joshua 14:10-14. What did Caleb dream of doing? What words would you use to describe his dream? Does his example inspire/encourage you? If so, how?
Q4: Read John 15:1-11. When our dream dies we can be tempted to run away from the Lord. God calls us to remain/abide. What are we to remain in? What is the result of remaining/abiding?
Q5: “God’s sovereignty is a hard truth to understand but a soft place to land”.
What do you think of that statement? Agree/Disagree? Explain.
Q6: Is there someone in your life that needs help achieving their God-honouring dream? What practical things could you do to provide the necessary supplies/resources to enable them to realize their dream?